Sunday, January 23, 2011

Lil' Cuties!

I found these little cuties while wandering around World Market the other day! Please tell me I am not the only one that does that...... wanders around stores just "looking."


When I saw these I just thought of all of the endless possibilities I could do with them. And really who can resist a cute little chalkboard thingy!

I am quite aware that I could have made these. But priced at $3.99 for 2...........I would rather just buy them and save my creative juices for something else.

 This was Ava's rendition of Mommy's creation. Love it! What can I say she is starting young.


And I have some very exciting news! .......Okay I will give you a hint. It has to do with the picture below and an auction......stay tuned.



1 comments:

Grace said...

Tell me, tell me...I am horrible at being patient! ;) I will stay tuned tho, so post soon, heehee!

Also, no, you aren't the only one who just "looks"...I do that all the time!

Oh, and I've been saving some inspiration photos out of magazines as I come up with what we'll need in our new home...I really want to employ your talents for our home!

Love y'all!
-Grace