Saturday, March 13, 2010

SpRiNg

I love that spring is finally almost here!.....In Texas it pretty much is here already!

Of course I love spring because of all of the crisp newness that is in the air, the blooming flowers and whatnots......BUT  I mostly love spring because it means the start of my thrifting season begins.

This morning was an absolutely beautiful and perfect morning to venture out to some local estate sales that were happening.

On another exciting note; my sister and her families farm was featured in an article in the Texas Live Magazine! I am so excited for them and the amazing growth that their farm is experiencing.

2 comments:

Grace said...

I was on the hunt for garage sales today...but to no avail! Humph! I love what you found though! Happy {thrifting} Spring!

Blessings, Grace

Gail said...

I love a good estate sale! My Mother-in-law went Saturday and had a ball. I only came back with a sweetly hand-embroidered pillow, but for $1 you can't beat that! It just needs to be put in the wash and it'll be good as new!

-Gail