Saturday, March 20, 2010

gOoD nEws!

Yesterday we got some great news from our renters!

Originally their lease went through Aug..........BUT they called and are needing out in June!

So.........we get to move back in 2 months earlier than expected.

This comes with a bitter sweetness........of coarse we will LOVE being back in our own place, BUT it has been a blessing to get to share Ava with my mom and dad, and my grandfather; who lives with my parents.

Yes, it has been a crazy ride, and a  bit crowded at times, but the relationship that Ava has gotten to establish with her Grandma, Pops and Papa is one that will be cherished forever.

So in a few short months........we will be back in our HoMe....living as one CuTe little family! I must say that there is something great to say about living with family....you always have help!

Thanks Mom and Dad ( Grandma and Pops) for opening up your home to us!

......As I was browsing my pictures to find one of our house, I came across one of my favorite pictures of Ava!

5 comments:

5 Chicks and a Farmer said...

oh wow! good news indeedy. so happy for yall. i know mom, dad, and papa will miss you but, for reals, yall are still only 15 minutes away:) haha!

love you!

Gail said...

That's really special that you get to move back into your own home...but I can see why you are feeling the bitter-sweetness. Family IS home...so I can imagine it will be hard. Blessings are you go through this process!

-Gail

Grace @ Ruby Moon Designs said...

Yay! I am so glad that y'all will be back in your own space...although I am sure that Ava will miss all the extra time with her g.parents and pops...what a sweet time they were able to spend with her (and y'all) while you stay with them. I am excited to see what all you do with your sweet home when you get to move back in...and I want you to blog about it! Haha!

Love you tons!
-Grace

Anonymous said...

oh how precious! love that coat!now that you are leaving maybe i can move in with 2nd mom, dad & pa-pa.. lol...amber

Anonymous said...

oh my mercy...i will be crying for the next 2 months...what will i ever do with out ya'll...great for you guys but so sad for me...i guess ava joy will just have to keep some slleeping clothes over hear to come spend the nite back in her old room with us...it truly has been a blessing for all...love you grandma.