Sunday, September 27, 2009

New weekend beauties

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend! This weekend I was able to land some beautiful finds at some beautiful prices. We had a very low key weekend with very little plans ( for a change!) ......We ventured out to Brenham, TX to see my sister and my favorite nieces on a whim. Then we ended up heading on over to Round Top to make a few stops.We were not expecting to do this which was a BIG deal for me! Round Top is something that I have to prepare myself mentally for, because it can be VERY overwhelming. .....None the less we went. As always I saw many beautiful things that I could have bought. But I like to wait and make any possible big purchases till the last day ( which is next Sunday) There is a better chance of getting a better deal! And I will hope for rain....sounds crazy, but I have landed some pretty awesome deals at Round Top in the rain! .....I guess the dealers are not wanting to load up all their stuff they have not sold in the rain.

I found a beautiful linen table runner for Ava's room, and a very cool pear cutting board! I looked at the price tags at first and passed them up because it was just not "cheap" enough for me. Upon exiting the tent I saw a sign that said "All items 50% off!" .......And instantly the price was right.


Within 30 minutes of my next find I was having a conversation with my mom, who was with us, that I would love to find some Hobbie Holly plates to hang on Ava's wall. Low and be hold, check out my next finds.




And would you believe these were also priced at 50% off! I guess these were just meant to be mine.

I had one more sale to catch this weekend. A co-worker of mine and her husband own a nursery and a gift shop that is going out of business. And I landed these.......


For now they have found a home on my moms mantle .....only until we move back in our house! I can't wait to fill these with some seasonal goodies........leaves, pine cones, Christmas balls, fruit, oh the endless possibilities.

I can't go without leaving you with some pictures of my true little beauty!

She rode around the entire mall like this! Oh how I love little girls and all of the accessories that come with them.


This is why Ava loves our time at Grandma and Pops' house. The toy closet. Need I say more!



Sitting in the toy closet!


Me and my beauty!



............and me and my other beauty! Yes he is beautiful, okay ....I'll say handsome!

1 comments:

Grace said...

Love the new treasures you found! And I really love the pics...Ava is growing up so fast, and she is totally adorable! You and David are lookin' good too! ;) We miss you guys...maybe we'll get to see you soon??? Hint, hint! ;)