Wednesday, September 7, 2011

{4} and PreK

Whew! I seemed to have forgotten that I have a blog! ( Not really!) Summer just got the best of me, and I was enjoying our sweet summer time, soaking up some sweet time with the family.

It happened folks.....my little girl turned {4}!!!! I told her she was not allowed to grow anymore, but  she went ahead and did it. And while she was at it she started Pre-K on me.


Life with this sweet little face is full of so much JOY. Her sweet little spirit never ceases to amaze me, and it is a constant reminder of our Saviors grace and love. She is all things girl. You will likely catch her playing in her jewelry box and "accessorizing" or playing with her dolls.








Tea parties are another frequent occurrence in our house.

The old saying " they grow up too fast" is really starting to hit home with this momma. I am seeing it first hand. While I will always miss my baby being a "baby," I can honestly say I enjoy getting to experience her new milestones and stages. Watching her grow into a "little girl" has been such a blessing. 

My Sweet Ava Joy,
I hope you will always remember how much you are loved by your Mommy and Daddy, but most of all by your Heavenly Father. Your love for the people around you is such a blessing to see. You are overjoyed to see all of your friends and teachers when you go to school. Your personality has blossomed into something beautiful. I pray that this sweet love you have for others would grow into a love and thirst for our Savior. I love you Ava joy! Love, Mommy



3 comments:

5 Chicks and a Farmer said...

awe! Ava, Sunshine would also like for you to stop growing up so fast!!! I can't believe we've had 4 wonderful years with you already. You are too big for your britches little miss!

All of these girl cousins adore you too!!!

Love you,
Sunshine

Grace said...

What a blessing our sweet niece is...I can't believe she is already in pre-K...what a darling! We love you, Ava Joy!

Anonymous said...

oh how precious...how sweet ava joy aldape is to us...huge blessing GOD has given us...yes she is growing up way too fast...and then...what a sweet-y she is at 4yrs. old...how happy she always makes us feel and fills our hearts with love...love grandma....
p.s...glad to see spring cleaning is gone and your blog is updated with sweet grandgirls....