Friday, March 4, 2011

~Printed Book Pages~

I have been seeing some pretty cute things out there in blogland using book pages. So today while I had a little "free time," I decided to give it a whirl,and start tearing some pages out of the old books that I have been collecting.

The hardest part of this project for me, was deciding what cute graphic I wanted to print on my book page. {There are some pretty cute images out there!} ......Thanks to the graphic fairy I found what I wanted. Go HERE if you what to try your hand at printing some of these awesome graphics.


I started with this:


I picked up a set of four of these at an Estate Sale and since sea shells just aren't my thang'........

I ended up with this:




I distressed my frame a bit using some good ol' sand paper and just placed my book page in the frame. Super easy! ........I am all about that!


It is a perfect little accessory to my kitchen.....that is still not complete but coming right along.

Have a lovely weekend!

3 comments:

Gail said...

That looks awesome Kayla! I just entered to win some prints from the Miss Mustard Seed blog....but I'm glad to know I can make my own! Great job....I might just steal your idea for the silverware cause I really like that look!

5 Chicks and a Farmer said...

#1. You are so crafty and cute. I just love you. Seriously....share the love!

#2. Thank you for sharing that graphics link. It will be a new fave of mine.

#3. Kiss that sweet girl for Sunshine!

Grace said...

Cute! Love it!