Thursday, February 10, 2011

: Giddy :

Do you have something in your house that just makes you kind of Giddy when you look at it?? You know what I am talking about .....something that is just constant eye candy...you know that feeling you get when you are  looking at your new Pottery Barn catalog or when you are browsing through your new Country Living issue??

Well.................I have something that just tugs on my heart strings ( other than my precious Ava)




I found these lovely curtains during one of my browsing adventures at Tuesday Morning......{yes I go on many browsing adventures! } I have been wanting some curtains for our bedroom, but I was not sure what to put in there. I will be honest, I am easily intimidated by curtains. I knew that I wanted some sort of print but I did not want anything too bold. I saw theses and I knew these where the ones I had been searching for! They are Waverly and are retailed at a whopping 180.00 for the pair and I scored them for 39.99!!!

I think they compliment our room nicely! 





You know what else is just making me giddy right now? This precious little girl


Meet Exie Jo Kramer, born Jan 31. Isn't she beautiful! My sister has the most beautiful babies. I am so trilled to have another precious niece! 

Okay I am on my way out to the farm to love on this sweet little angle!

3 comments:

Gail said...

Beautiful curtains, kayla! Eye candy for sure! Thats a great price too. Tuesday Morning is always hit or miss for me, but I'd say you found a definite HIT!

Blessings,

Gail

Grace said...

Wow, those curtains are great! And they compliment your room beautifully! Also, sweet lil Exie Jo is darling! Sooooo precious!

Love y'all!
-Grace

Unknown said...

love your curtains!! love you too my dear friend! miss you guys a lot!