Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Her {Big} day!

Sorry For slacking off on this post! I have had it in my brain to post these pics of Ava's first day of school and I have not had the time to do it! ( Busy doing what I am not sure! )

Here are some pics of the morning of Ava's first day of pre-school. I almost got all teary eyed again when I looked at these......she is growing way to fast!..... and honestly I am loving every minute of it.

Sorry this is short to say the least .............but bedtime duty is calling ( story time, bible reading, prayers and lots and lots of kisses! )


...........stay tuned i have a "favorite things" post brewing in my head!



  

3 comments:

Grace @ Ruby Moon Designs said...

What a beautiful girl! And, I have to say that I think that she is looking more and more like you as she grows! She looks so cute for her first day of school, and time is flying that's for sure...I remember like it was yesterday coming to y'all's place right after she was born! I can't wait to see y'all soon...hopefully in about a week and a half!

Blessings, Grace

Anonymous said...

oh what a big girl she is.. going to school what fun she will have..and yes, it is very fun and rewarding watching your little girl's grow up...and now how i get to see you become a very "special" and "loving mother" warms my heart and just makes me so proud for "you" and "of" you..love you all bunches...grandma..momma

5 Chicks and a Farmer said...

I love you Ava Joy! You are a delight and oh so precious! I can't believe how big you look in your "cute" tennis shoes!

Happy first day of school!