Thursday, December 10, 2009

{Wrapping it Up!}

This year my wrapping looks like this! ...My goal was for a no fuss wrapping job, and I must say this was a super easy look to achieve. There was no standing in the wrapping paper aisle at hobby lobby trying to decide on which paper I want, and not to mention finding the perfect ribbon to go with it. Just give me some brown craft paper, cute 50% off ribbon, a stamp, and some card stock!

I am in LoVe with the whole idea that less is more! ....I cannot wait till we move back into our home, and I can start implementing this approach.

5 comments:

5 Chicks and a Farmer said...

so cute! i haven't quite got there with the wrapping yet! you are on the ball my sista!

love this:)

Anonymous said...

yes you did a wonderful job..it is a great way to make the CHRISTmas tree beautiful..thank you for making our CHRISTmas tree so pretty...love u bunches..mom

Grace said...

I just love your no fuss wrap job...and might even "steal" this idea for some of my own gift wrapping---which is really mounting up! I am knee deep in unwrapped gifts! ;) Love ya!

-Grace

Chad and Jalah said...

Love it Kay-Baby! Chad and I purchased wrapping paper but I'll have to keep this in mind for other gifts too! I love you!

Gail said...

Love the simple yet artsy look...this year I told myself I wouldn't buy any wrapping paper because I bought so much last year (I'm a sucker for pretty paper)...but I did cave and buy one pretty roll. But, to make things simple (and cheap) I'm making gift tags out of brown grocery bags cut into trees & stars using cookie cutters...I'm also using vintage sheet music for snowflakes & wrapping..I'm liking the look!

Keep up the crafts!

-Gail