Wednesday, October 28, 2009

{JUNK }

This past weekend I had a pretty fruitful junking weekend! I love how my sister-in-law talked about "junk" here! So true! It is not uncommon for me to purchase something while someone else ( usually my husband), is in the background thinking "what is she going to do with that?" You have to see the potential, he is slowly learning!

So after a long morning of junkin' with my junkin' buddy these days, my mom, I felt like I had hit the jackpot!!!

Now keep in mind everything that you will see in the pictures cost me $40.00 total for EVERYTHING!!!

So here it goes..................



I scored two very cute floor lamps ( that work), a fabulous shabby chic fireplace screen ( the lady I bought it from informed me that she paid $200 for it, and by the looks of her house I believe it!), 2 plant stands, 4 metal shelve brackets, a little wood frame, 2 pink shutters ( i have big plans for these in Ava's room), and a cute little cheese ball tray!!!


Aren't these shutters amazing.............at only $3.00 each! All I can say is move over Roundtop, I am on to some better deals! Not really I will always have a special place in my heart for Roundtop and all of it's eye candy!!


And I must not forget to mention these adorable little Lands End rain boots that I got for Ava! They are practically brand new.........$1.00!

I would love to hear what you think of all of my {JUNK}!!! Do you think I am plum crazy and this really is just a bunch of JUNK??? Really I would love to hear!!!

Hope you enjoyed!

Have a great day!

3 comments:

Grace said...

GREAT JUNK! I love the pink shutters, and I can't wait to see what you've got planned for them. The fireplace screen is awesome too---and it could be used in front of the fire or really anywhere as a backdrop behind some other cute (junk!) displays. The boots---too cute!---the lamps and plant stand---awesome! Did I forget anything, oh yeah, the wooden frame, you just can't go wrong with that! Great finds! And thanks for the link back to my junkin' finds!

-Grace

Grace said...

Oh, I forgot the cheese tray and shelving brackets! Dang, all that for $40! You're a junkin' queen! ;)

Anonymous said...

oh what fun we have...getting up 5.30 on my day off to go look for JUNK...ha-ha..you know i love it as much as you...any estates sales this saturday...love being your junkie friend...mom