Saturday, February 14, 2009

....The greatest of these is LOVE......

Dear friends, since God so loved us, we ought to love one another. No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us. 1 John 4:11-12

My dear, dear friends, if God loved us like this, we certainly ought to love each other. No one has ever seen God, ever. But if we love one another, God dwells deeply within us, and his love becomes complete in us - perfect love!
The Message 1 John 4:11-12


Happy Valentine's Day! Hope you all had a great day surrounded by those you love. We did! We spent the day in Brenham with my family, at my sister and brother-in-laws farm. It was so neat to have Valentine's Day fall on a Saturday, and be surrounded by the love of your family.

Though the weather was not all that great, rainy and gloomy, we still enjoyed being at "the farm!"

Jumping on the trampoline! Or trying to anyway, it was wet!

Pushing the puppy in shopping basket


Opening goodies!! Thanks Pops and Grandma

Riding Laney Rae's horse. She loved this thing!!!


The eggs that were collected for the night.


Me and dad washing the eggs.


Ava, Laney Rae and Grandma

This is my sister, the Farmer's wife! And let me tell you, she really has her work cut out for her. During my brother-in-law's 24 hour shift at the fire department, she mans the farm. She has two very active children she is home with and is expecting her third GIRL in May. Her days are full of moving cows, feeding animals, and putting them up for the night, collecting eggs, taking care of customers when they show up on the farm, and much much more. All while tending to a 4 yr old and a 2 yr old. You go girl! It was nice to be there tonight to help a sista out!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beloved, let us love one another,for love is of GOD; and everyone who loves is born of GOD and knows GOD. GOD is love....oh what a beautiful day we had at the farm...so blessed to be surounded with so much love from all my kid's and grandkiddo's...HE is so wonderful...how cute all my precious girls and family our to me...love you bunches..mom(grandma)

5 Chicks and a Farmer said...

Thanks for all of the help! I need all I can get. Ha! It was great having you guys spend the whole day out at the farm!

Laney Rae's coat is practically swallowing Ava! How cute!

I love all of the pics.

Love you,
Sunshine

Anonymous said...

It was a wonderful day at the farm!! the pics are great especially lil Ava Joy on that horse -- looks like we need to get one for her - will be checking garage sales.. Love and God Bless Aunt Terri

Grace said...

Tag! Your turn to update! I miss my little niece!!!

-Tia/Grace

Anonymous said...

My grandaughter is a little doll ain't she.She sure has fun doesn't she.Love yall Pops