Saturday, September 20, 2008

We are back!!!

Okay okay you can all stop with the hate comments!!! I have finally decided to update our blog. We have been without computer access at home. We are at my parents house today and I thought it would be a great time to update the blog!!

Alot has happend in the Aldape household within the last few months. Last month we celebrated Ava's first birthday. Because there are sooooo many people that love this sweet little girl, she got to have two birthday parties. She had a party at her Nana and Papi's house in Grand Prairie, and a party here in College Station. They were both swim parties, since the girl LOVES to swim.

Ava is and has been for over two months, officially a walker!! She started walking in July. July the 4th to be exact. How appropriate that she started walking on Independence Day! ( she really tries to be an independent big girl! ) I find myself busier since Ava is walking, and trying to run. She is in to EVERYTHING!!! But it keeps life interesting. I have to say I much prefer walking over crawling though....... mainly because it is my excuse for getting to buy here cute shoes, and let me tell you the girl loves shoes. The other morning I was putting her shoes on her and she got so excited and was laughing so hard she tooted on my leg!!! How cute!

On top of her shoe fetish she also loves purses!! She is a 100% girly girl . Before we leave the house she goes over to her toy basket and gets her purse and wears it on her arm. What can I say I am already a great mentor to this little girl ..... she has already learned so much by just watching mommy! I cannot be more thrilled to be the mother of such a precious little girl.



Daddy's little cowgirl!!


Big girl on her bike!!!


Playing with mommies shoes





3 comments:

5 Chicks and a Farmer said...

She's still precious......even if she's disappeared from the blogging world for months:).

I can't believe how beautiful she is! We are going to have to find a big ole' stick to carry around.

Ava,

We love you bunches and bunches sweet girl. You make our lives extra special!

Love ya!

Sunshine

Grace said...

Yay!!! I've been checking your blog almost daily hoping for an update on my precious little niece. I love the new look of the blog, and the sweet pictures of Ava. I'm glad that you're back!

Love you, dimple girl!

Tia

Anonymous said...

WOOOOHOOOOOOOO YIPPEY!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!!!! WELCOME BACK! She is precious precious precious! I miss you mucho!

Love,

Auntie Jalah