Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter Pics!



This past weekend we enjoyed spending time with friends and family in Grand Prairie. We spent time with our special friends the Ahlstedt family. We had some fun times of love and laughter! We miss this family sooooo much. This used to be our choice of friday night entertainment when we lived in Grand Prairie. We always cherish the time we spend with this family.



We also got to spend Ava's first easter with Davids mom and dad ( Nana and Papi ) , Grandma Celia and Aunt Karen. We enjoyed easter service with them at our old church. We got to see so many people that we have not seen in a while, and they got to meet our sweet Ava.

Here are some pics ENJOY!!!


Nana and Papi







Aunt Karen









My first piano lesson with my Abueltia (great-grandmother)




Auntie Jalah ( we love this girl!)








10 comments:

5 Chicks and a Farmer said...

So precious! I love her Easter dress.

My favorite has to be the one of the piano. That is special! Love it and love you!

Aunt Lyns

Jalah said...

awwwww! I'm so excited for a new post and that I got to see you this past weekend. I miss you guys already. I wish we lived closer. I'm thinking about coming down there sometime in April. I'll let you know for sure when I know. I LOVE the pics and feel extra special for being in one. Ava was such a blessing to be around, I can't wait to see her again! Love you all!

Grace said...

Oh my goodness, Ava is so beautiful in her little Easter outfit! I just love it! Looks like y'all had a wonderful day...just wish we could have been there too!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness...precious she is..she is just getting prettier and prettier...thanks for the pics...love her easter outfit...GOD's many blessings' to the aldape family...love grandma

Kramer said...

Ava is super cute. I love the picture of her just laughing and her dimples. I'll start cutting her a cedar post so she can carry it to beat the boys away. As a matter of fact, I better start carving 3.

Jamye Aldape said...

Wow, the pictures turned out great! She is so precious and we really enjoyed having ya'll go to church with us. What a blessing that was! Everybody was so thrilled to see AJ and you two also. Dad and I really enjoyed our visit this weekend with you three. What a "Joy" AJ is. She really lives up to her name. We enjoyed getting to see Lyndsey and LaniRae. Talk to you later.
Love ya'll,
Mama/Nana & Papi
PS. Nice picture of Jayla - we miss that family too.

5 Chicks and a Farmer said...

update, update, update! wooohooo! this is me cheering for you.

Jamie said...

Just wanted to send a friendly reminder that soon it will be fall and you haven't posted since Easter!!
Sorry we missed you guys this weekend , we would have loved to be here for her party!

Grace said...

Any b-day party pics? I can't wait to see how "big" my little niece is! We miss her and y'all too!

Auntie Grace/Tia

5 Chicks and a Farmer said...

I know Ava has some cute pictures to update all of us with......ummm, because they are on my hard drive.

Love ya!