Tuesday, January 22, 2008

We be bloggin'

Okay, Okay, I know everyone is doing it, and WE ARE TOO!! We have officially joined the blogging world! But first I must confess, I have been into this blog thing for a while. I have been a blog stalker!! Okay I have come clean!

I decided that we have something way too cute living under our roof to not share with the rest of you..................

This is Ava Joy!!! She is now 5 months! She has brought so much love and JOY into our lives. We cherish every minute that we spend with her. I must say she has the sweetest disposition. Being a mother has completely impacted and changed the way that I live my life. It is a beautiful earthly demonstration of our heavnly fathers love for us. When I think of how much I love Ava, I cannot help but remember that I have a heavnly father that loves me more than I can comprehend.

Well this is the start of our blog ...and hopefully the start of something good. I have not realized how rusty my writing skills have become, maybe this blog will help improve them a bit.

Here are some recent pics of Ava hope you enjoy!

10 comments:

5 Chicks and a Farmer said...

I'm the official first commentor!

#1. Welcome to the blogging world. It is super fun!

#2. Ava Joy is a gem. She is truly a gorgeous little baby.....and one of the sweetest.

#3. The header rules! You should pay whoever did that for you a ton of dough. Ha!

Love ya!
Auntie Lyns

Kramer said...

Sweet. Us Kramer's are on the ball. Love that cute little girl and the way she does her mouth when she smiles. Your right though, I didn't know how terrible my writing had become until I started doing the blog. I just use a bunch of commas. They seem to make me feel pretty good and give a false sense of trying to be semi-right. I know there are semi-colons, and colons, but the only colon I use is my small and large one. Seems to be much more productive. OOOhhhhhhh. Can't wait to see whats going on in yalls sweet family. Love yall.

Judy said...

I'm so excited you guys have a blog! While I don't have time to leave comments most of my days, I do like to view them every now and again! I love the pics of Ava...what a beauty!!!

When I write a post on my blog, I feel completely illiterate. I sit there forever and just look at the screen. That is why I usually just put pictures on the blog. Funny that I was an English major. I'm not sure what happened.
Judy :)

Grace said...

I love the blog, and especially the pics of Ava! She is sooooooooo soooooooo adorable! I'm so blessed to be her aunt!;)

I can't wait to see updates on your lives, and look forward to being able to get a glimpse into what's new with Ava Joy!

We love y'all!

-Grace, Aaron and Baby Boy

Hendrick Family said...

I love your blog and your beautiful baby!

How fun to get to see her more often!

Heather

Anonymous said...

great job kayla brook...oh how precious your beautiful family has already become...your blog will be great for me so i can brag.. i mean share how blessed i am with such a cute granddaughter..ava joy...and oh what a JOY she is...enJOY ever minute you can with her...cause' soon you will be like me seeing your beautiful baby girl become a 24 yr.old wonderful mother and wife...GOD's many blessing on the aldalpe family...love grandma(momma)

Karen said...

She is so adorable!!! Yea for your new blog! Cant wait to read more!!!

Karen said...

She is so adorable!!! Yea for your new blog! Cant wait to read more!!!

Anonymous said...

welcome to the blogging world. i haven't seen ava in so long...she's beautiful!

and thanks sooo much for the wings n more! it was awesome!

Jamye Aldape said...

Hey Y'all. Enjoyed the conversation this afternoon. Kayla, life with David is never, ever boring. He is a surprise all of the time. It has been a blessing to watch him grow into a fine man of God. With you by his side, he is now complete. AJ is icing on the cake for you both. What a delight she is! Just as happy as her daddy always was. Can't wait to see if she is just as inquisitive as he was when she starts to walk. She is beautiful.......y'all did good.
Love y'all,
Mama/Nana