Thursday, July 8, 2010

{ Today } ....mostly in pics!

Today was a rather exhausting and busy day!

.....And I have forgotten to mention that we are back in our house folks!

David was at the station today, and I am having to learn to adjust to him being away for 24 hours at a time. ( but when he is off for 5 days in a row it is BLISS!)

I try to stay busy when he is working just so the day passes by faster.....but there was rain in the forecast all day today so I thought we better just stay in. Loading and unloading a toddler in and out of a carseat all day in the rain, has proven to be pretty miserable in the past.

Cute heart PJ's that are Ava's favorite!



BUSTED! Jumping on the bed

 BUSTED again pulling all of the bedding off of the bed!





Whew! Okay I am off the bathe the princess and maybe squeeze in some reading.....started reading Crazy Love......and it is crazy good!

2 comments:

Grace said...

What a cute little mischief maker! Looks like y'all had a fun day...and I just love that shot of her with the stethoscope and the dog...future vet?!!

Love you guys! Miss you too!
-Grace

5 Chicks and a Farmer said...

how sweet! those pj's are my fave.

looks like you made the day super fun and sweet! glad you guys are settling into "normalcy". haha!

love ya!