Thursday, August 20, 2009

Today is Ava's B-day!



I can't believe our sweet Ava Joy is TWO today! It has been such a blessing to our hearts to be parents to this sweet little girl.

Ava,
We love you so very much! We hope you have a very special day.

Words cannot describe the amount of JOY you have brought to me and daddy!

You make parenting easy! You have such a sweet and sensitive spirit, it does not take much to show you the error of your ways.

Our prayer is that you will grow into a God fearing, God loving and God serving woman.

Today we are remembering holding you as a tiny little baby!

We love you!

Love,
Momma and Daddy

3 comments:

Chad and Jalah said...

After I left my voicemail today I was like oh dang I forgot to tell my sweet Ava happy birthday! I love this picture and I love my sweet Ava Joy! I pray that God will continue the good work he has begun in Ava Joy!

All my love,

Auntie

Grace said...

Precious Ava,

You were on our minds & hearts on your second birthday...as you are on many days! You are such a blessing to our lives, and knowing and loving you makes life incredibly sweet! May you be blessed with many years to come on this earth, loving the Lord and showering His love on those around you. We love you!

Love, Your Tio, Tia & Johnathan

Anonymous said...

oh what a JOY she is..and what a big girl she is growing up to be..happy birthday Ava Joy..and what a precious gift from GOD you are to all...and what a great job your parentsare doing by showing GOD's love and teaching you HIS ways'...thank you Kayla and David for giving us Ava Joy...love grandma