Monday, May 25, 2009

Lots of new news!

Well it has been a while since I last posted, and we have been very busy in the Aldape home, so I thought I would finally get around to sharing our happenings!

First and foremost... I am an aunt again! ( or tia as my nieces call me or "chia" as Laney Rae says) My sister had her third precious girl Ruthie Claire on Friday May 22nd. She is absolutely beautiful and is perfect in every little way. We are so happy for my sister and her sweet family on this new edition. This little baby girl is already loved so much by so many people, especially her big sisters.

Miss Ruthie Claire Kramer



Me and Ruthie




My mom and her 4th precious grand-daughter!



Ava and her new cousin



While my sister was in the hospital recovering, I got the privilege of taking care of Laney Rae, her 2 yr old. And let me tell you, this was a great privilege! I have not laughed so much in my life. This girl is full of energy and brought so much joy to our home this weekend.

I must say, I have a new appreciation for moms of twins! Laney Rae and Ava are only 5 months apart.....so basically I had 2 two yr olds! Yikes! Needless to say I was very busy, but I loved every minute of it and enjoyed all of this precious time with my niece.

We had an action packed weekend full of twice the messiness, twice the potty training, twice the drama, twice the craziness, twice the storytelling, twice the cuteness, and twice the fun! Ava loved having Laney Rae with us, and I think she was a little bored tonight without her here.

Unfortunately, this weekend ended with Laney Rae getting a stomach bug! Yuck! Although I can gladly say, I am thankful that I did not get to experience twice the puking. We love you Rae Rae and we hope you feel better soon.



Twice the craziness!



Twice the storytelling!



Twice the cuteness!



Twice the fun!



Twice the potty training!



Twice the messiness!


I must include a picture of my oldest niece Kaylyn! Isn't she beautiful!!! She got to enjoy the weekend at her Aunt Honey's house playing with her cousins. We love you KK.


I love my precious nieces and I love being a "Tia" to these sweet girls. I can't wait to see what personality little Miss Ruthie will have.

6 comments:

5 Chicks and a Farmer said...

How sweet! Thanks for posting the pics.

There isn't a "thank you" card big enough to show my thankfulness for taking care of Laney Rae. It looks like she had a blast! And she can definitely add lots of excitement when she is around!

Love you guys!
Sunshine

P.S. The midnight feedings have begun!!! Thank God for my 'crackberry'!!!!

Grace said...

Ruthie Claire already looks so much like her two big sisters...how darling!!! Looks like y'all did have double the fun this past weekend, and I'm glad that you got lots of pics of your "2 two year olds!" I especially love the potty training pics! Priceless! Thanks so much for posting the pics of your new little niece...I've been checking your blog daily since Saturday, waiting for an update! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you Kayla for posting the pics so I can send to my friends and let them see all of those beautiful Girls..Love to all
Aunt Terri

Anonymous said...

what a blessing you are to all of us..just knowing you were there for your sister was a great blessing..laney rae and ava were having a blast it seems in the photos..thanks kayla , david and ava for letting sweet laney rae come play...love to all grandma

p.s. now can't wait to see ruthie tryin to keep up with the other 3.. girl's just want to have fun-un- girl's just want to have fun

Laura and Matt said...

Hey girl! We got your RSVP the other day. We are so happy you guys are coming! It is going to be fun, we cant wait to see you! Oh and I showed Matt pictures of Ava and we both agree she is getting so big!!

Anonymous said...

Yes if the truth be known, in some moments I can say that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is quiet a definitely as you did in the downgrade delivery of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=vista verde blackboard ?
I noticed the axiom you have in the offing not used. Or you profit by the dreary methods of development of the resource. I have a week and do necheg